A. I'd say so. 11 years and counting...
2) What was your dream growing up?
A. I think I wanted to be a Veterinarian. But um, achoo got in the way.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
A. more musical. I wish I had kept up with the piano lessons.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. my default is a Rum and Diet Coke, but I <3 a great lambic, and the occasional Mike's
5) Favorite vegetable?
A. only one? Broccoli, properly steamed.
6) What was the last book you read?
A. Hmm.. tough question. I'm in the middle of reading some romantic fluff, but I get on kicks where I read a lot and then not so much for a while...
7) What zodiac sign are you?
A. Sagittarius. Technically on the cusp with Scorpio depending on the dates randomly chosen.
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. No piercings. Just three pieces of ink, or four if you count the bug and flower separate, which I don't since I got them at the same time.
9) Worst Habit?
A. Babbling on to much? Piles instead of files, I guess.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. Not complete strangers, but friends, certainly.
11) What is your favorite sport?
A. Not really a sports person, but I like to watch the Superbowl, the occasional hockey game, etc. Don't really follow any sports or sports teams, but I'm not sports illiterate either.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. Mostly optimistic
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. If you change it to stuck in an elevator, hope I have something to read so I don't get bored out of my mind.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. I've led a fairly trauma-free life. But I've lost loved ones, just like everyone else.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I have excellent long growing wonderfully shaped fingernails that I often keep cut back short since they grow too fast, irritate me and get in the way.
16) Do you have any pets?
A. Alan and all his fish
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. Depends on who and when.
A friend? During normal waking hours? Come on in, make yourself comfortable, can I get you anything?
A friend between midnight and 5am? OMG, what's wrong and how can I help?
I don't know you? I might just avoid the door and hope you go away.
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
A. ...uh, chi chi chi?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. just annoying
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. little things like mole removal from my nose, breast reduction, tummy tuck.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. depends on the crime. I'm equal opportunity partner or conscience depending on how it amuses me.
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
A. Not technically...
24) Bottle or can soda?
A. I prefer the taste out of the can, but when a girl needs Diet Coke, any sanitary container will do.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Pay off some debt, put some away, treat self with a little of the rest.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A. My cushy comfy chair in my den.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A. oh, sure.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. I'm a TV addict from way back, but I like to spend time just hanging out with friends, trying to fix the world.
30) Do you swear a lot?
A. Fuck yeah. But I try to curb it around kids.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
A. inconsiderate people covers most of my peeves.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
A. Hells yeah. How could you not when married to a Shakespeare and Cyrano quoting fool?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you post this so others can fill it out?
I think I just have...